Resurrection University Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 13Register Today!
- Jun 27, '12 by kjkalaitzidisHey guys! My name is Katerina and I have also been accepted for the Fall 2012 class! I am from California, and am looking for housing in the Chicago area. I was wondering if anyone else is looking for housing, or knows or a good place that I could look for housing. I was hoping to live with another nursing student, so if anyone has any information, I would really really appreciate it! I was also wondering if anyone else here is from out of state? Thanks guys and I look forward to meeting you all!
- Jun 27, '12 by salsaanitaKat, congratulations! I'm from Chicago so I'm not looking for housing but have you asked Kathy (in the admissions office) for any resources regarding housing? Since the university is moving from Oak Park to Chicago on January I would look in the Ukranian Village neighborhood (that's where the new school will be). Rent there is cheaper than neighboring Bucktown or Wicker Park. It's a good location because you'd be near an expressway and subway.
- Jun 27, '12 by salsaanitaI just got home from my CPR class and I am now officially done with all my requirements (titers, healthstream quizzes, class registration, etc...) I am leaving on July 2 for a three week vacation so I needed to get everything done before leaving. The only thing I'll have to worry about when I get back is getting my books. Anyone know anything about when the book list will be available?
- Jun 28, '12 by kjkalaitzidisThanks salsaanita!
I will look into that area.
- Jun 28, '12 by StorsharThe books are listed for the fall now just checked
- Jun 28, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornI live in ukrainian village actually and it is a cute neighborhood... I am so excited about the books! Ha!
- Jun 28, '12 by StorsharThey are a bit pricey for books hopefully I can find them for cheaper!!!
- Jun 29, '12 by PrayToTheUnicornTry Chegg.com for textbook rental and good prices on used. I used it for all my pre-reqs and it was great.
- Jul 2, '12 by StorsharI wanted to know if anyone else has gotten their uniforms yet.. I bought mine and thought the shirt was going to be scrubs but it's a colored shirt??
- Jul 2, '12 by april16Hi guys, I'm debating if I should buy the nurse package, and what does it contain though?