Olivet Nazarene University ABSN Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 7 by Meshistudent forever 77, how may i privately send you a message?
- Feb 7 by Meshi<div>student forever 77, how may i privately send you a message?</div><div><br></div>
- Feb 22 by platinum_garbHello. I am conditionally accepted for the fall session. I was wondering if any of you are farther along in your journey?
- Feb 23 by KTCJWB1I take my teas V test March 22nd.. I'm just waiting on the test.
- Feb 23 by KTCJWB1I'm also going for the fall 2013
- Mar 20 by iamuneek12Hi all just wondering did you have to find a preceptor for clinicals or does the school supply them? I wanna apply but iffy about it!
- Apr 3 by ftrnHello all,
I will be starting the program here in May and I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the schedule is like. I am currently trying to figure things out with my job, but my enrollment counselor has no info yet on what days I will be in lab/clinical. All she can tell me is that the schedules are made one month in advance. Does anyone know if this means each week is different? Or if the schedule is well organized and the same every week? During my first bachelor's I worked full time no problem, but I also had no life which was much more , and I realize this is a much more intense program. I am trying to decide if I will overwhelm myself by trying to work every other Friday or something. Working 2 days a month I will be pretty much breaking an even $0 income after driving to my very low paying job way out in the cornfield...but at least I'd still have an employer for my next job to contact...Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!!!
- Apr 9 by Suey816I have a meeting to speak to the admissions officer tomorrow at 1:30. Does anybody know what the prereqs for this program are? Also, I took the TEAS 4 in October, 2010. Do you think that will be accepted?
- Apr 10 by michfruAre you in Olivet's Accelerate Nursing program? I am currently at Chamberlain College of Nursing and may switch here. Any advice or things that you have heard?