Harper College - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 19, '08 by itsa307I'm not positive but I was once told Anatomy in the Fall and Physiology in the Spring but I'm not sure. Also only residents of the district can get in because it is limited enrollment. If you're moving here you'd have to set up residency unless you have family that resides in district. Someone said in another post that they got 1500 applicants last year and took less than 200.
- Mar 20, '08 by SammaTo be a resident all you need to do is show them a lease with your name. And I'd be moving in June of this year and apts aren't due to Dec-march
- Mar 20, '08 by itsa307Oh ok, good. I've heard some places are more difficult to get residency and you have to prove that you've lived there for a certain period of time. At least you don't have to worry about that part!
- May 14, '09 by krysia001is anyone in the program already? i know its gonna be really tough and alot of work because i was in a nursing program before and expect a very heavy load..however i was wondering if there are alot of really mean teachers! i went to a school where i had 4 teachers that were brutal and awful to me and other students. I cried almost every clinical because I was always put down and yelled at..
- May 16, '09 by lilbutterfly1I just got into the program for Fall 2009. I am very happy but at the same time I am scared because I heard its a very inetense program!
- Jun 29, '09 by AndiePiI'm doing pre-reqs at Harper now....I had a friend who spoke withthe instrutors and had an override so she could take anatomy and physiology at the same time so she could apply quicker....she was going nuts with all the work though....Just thought you should know its an option.
- Dec 28, '10 by dianka890do they have lpn-rn program?
- Dec 28, '10 by itsa307no they do not currently....
- Feb 2, '11 by LP14Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew if a CMA certificate is enough for Harpers nursing program? I know they ask for a CNA but I am already a CMA and would hate to have to take the CNA now. I have quite the road ahead of me to get into the nursing program but I am determined! One step at a time!