DePaul Winter MENP 2013Register Today!
- by Sakura_blossom Aug 13, '12Anyone else apply? I just mailed out my goal statement, resume and nursing pre-req worksheet. Now the waiting game begins.
- Aug 18, '12 by studentmenpIf you get accepted, there are some professors you should avoid by all means.
- Aug 19, '12 by New_JourneyWhich professors do you recommend avoiding?
- Aug 20, '12 by steph24I just found out I got in. I also got accepted at RUSH. Any thoughts on one vs. the other?
- Aug 23, '12 by IDRIS325Hello Steph24, I applied as well and I have not heard anything yet. I was wondering in what method were you notified about your acceptance?
- Aug 23, '12 by jkdamightyI got my acceptance via email. I called to see if it was a mistake, since I was initially told that decisions Wouldn't go out until October. they said that they were doing a few rolling admissions. I wouldn't worry if you haven't heard anything yet.
- Aug 24, '12 by Sakura_blossomI got accepted as well! I received my acceptance email yesterday and said I start this fall, but after speaking with admissions, I'm with the winter cohort I wasn't expecting to hear anything until September also. I'm so excited!
- Aug 25, '12 by Sakura_blossomHi Steph! I was considering Rush as well. I think they are both good programs. My friend is in the same boat as you and he said the biggest difference he can see between the two is that Rush is more geared towards getting a CNL cert. DePaul incorporates core courses for APN so if you choose to continue with that route, you will already be a few steps ahead. I'm not too familiar with CNL, so I can't comment on that. Hope it helps.
- Aug 27, '12 by steph24Thanks jeyelala! I am definitely leaning more towards RUSH at this point, it seems to be a better fit for me. Good luck everyone, I hope you get in!