Applying for licensure by endorsement MN ---> IL (aka help)Register Today!
This is a discussion on Applying for licensure by endorsement MN ---> IL (aka help) in Illinois Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hey guys! I am a new RN - passed my boards in MN last January (2011). I have been working as an...by dreott414 Jan 4, '12Hey guys!
I am a new RN - passed my boards in MN last January (2011). I have been working as an RN in a hospital since last Feb (2011). I would like to apply for IL licensure asap but I keep getting a busy signal at the Springfield office......Does anyone know if I need to use a different number than the 217-782-8556 one?
Also - does it matter how long you've worked in a different state if you went to an accredited school?
Thanks!! (lol: all nurses emogi selection)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=657645©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,302 Views
- Jan 9, '12 by MK86You may have found an answer already but in case not
toward the bottom of the page is a Registered Professional Nurse by Endorsement packet that lists everything you need.
I have experience with the busy signal annoyance. When I was trying to get my license verification from Illinois sent to Maine, I also kept getting a busy signal. Just keep calling. It is Illinois, so I figure that either most of the people working in the office are illiterate or drunk. When I did finally get through, a machine put me on hold and I listened to the Taxi theme song for 45 minutes.
Good luck to you!Last edit by MK86 on Jan 9, '12
- Jan 9, '12 by dreott414Thanks MK86! I actually got a call back from someone which was a relief - though they told me I need to send my school transcripts to the state board (which isn't on the packet anywhere - at least that I can find)....so I might as well just go with it and send them anyway so as to avoid any other hold ups.
- Jun 11, '12 by Maliboo3905I am having the same trouble. I would like to talk to someone. I have my LVN in California and trying to transfer it to Illinois. I printed some instruction packet offline (Endorsement) but I would REALLY like to talk to a human to make sure I do everything correctly before I leave California and have trouble contacting my school. I am so confused. Can someone give me any advice?? Where do I start? What are all the requirements to transfer etc? HELP!
- Jun 11, '12 by ArtisticNurseHere you go, Maliboo: LPN Endorsement Packet
I just spent my whole morning trying to call them. I hope they add more calling centers/personnel to meet the volume of applications. I am likewise trying to apply in Illinois as an RN
- Jun 13, '12 by Maliboo3905Thank you!!!!! Goodluck