Any Prairie State college hopefuls for fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- May 1, '12 by Nursebetie@ttaylor yes I know I applied last year but didn't get in I only had 100 I didn't have micro or indistrict points but now I have both so with micro and other pre-reqs, my in-district points, and hesi, it brings me too a 122! My bf got in last year too they got their letters like May 5-6! At orientation and in the pamphlet it says first week in may! So hopefully that's true!! If you hear anything else keep me informed! Good luck!!
- May 1, '12 by dcw132003I'm applying to the 2013 but thank you for putting my mind at ease regarding my points! When you ladies get your letters and start. please keep in touch because i will need help and advice!
something that already bothers me, i asked a pre-nursing student in my bio class why she wasnt going nursing here and she told me because they are racist here. she honestly shocked the crap out of me so i couldnt say anything more. not that i would let something as petty as racism stop me, still it kind of hurt to hear that...Last edit by dcw132003 on May 1, '12
- May 1, '12 by Nursebetie@dw its my best friend lol! She had 115! You can't let that bother you especially when our ancestor work so hard endured so much pain to get where we are today! The sky is the limited, life is what you make it!!
- "Limit" not limited lol
- did you take all the pre-reqs,i mean comm, eng 101 ans 102, psych 101 and 102 and the art?
- and where did you ladies do your cna training?
- Yes but I haven't taken art or chem! At samland in oak forest! But prairie state offer it
- i know but i want to take it over the summer
- I think its a place in Chicago heights called southland by st James but I'm not 100% sure