Any Aurora University Students Out There? - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 25, '11 by aandw08I found out I was accepted to AU on Monday and I'm stoked! For NIU applicants, they have started sending out letters already. A few of my friends found out today if they were accepted or not. Good luck!!
- Mar 28, '11 by Sparikh516Hello! Where you friends that found out about NIU nursing...NIU students?
I was reading the threads and it said that they give slots to NIU students first and then transfers. I dont know.
- Mar 30, '11 by ChiTownHopefulGood luck to everyone accepted & waitlisted. I turned back my form today that I am not attending AU. It came down to cost & travel time for me.
- Mar 30, '11 by Sparikh516Thank you! Good luck at your nursing program!
- Apr 8, '11 by J.blackWell, I got an email this morning informing me that I've been waitlisted at UIC. Has anyone else heard from UIC?
- Apr 8, '11 by Sparikh516I havent received an email from them yet
- Apr 12, '11 by Sparikh516Hello! I received an email UIC. Sadly i was declined from the program. Has anyone else heard anything?
Anything from NIU?
- Apr 27, '11 by Sparikh516does anyone know when I will find out if Im off the waiting list??
- Apr 27, '11 by J.blackYou could find out any time between now and the week before classes start. Although, most of the movement occurs around the deposit deadline-May 2. By then they know which students will not be attending and have accepted an offer elsewhere.
- Apr 27, '11 by Sparikh516Thank you J.Black. Im hoping to hear back sometime next week then.
GOOD LUCK at the program you choose