Ambria CollegeRegister Today!
- by kat1891 May 13, '11I would like to know if anyone has been in Ambria College for Nursing, and has graduated. They have a LPN to RN program in HoffmanEstates IL. And what is the cost?
- May 13, '11 by SMOKEY2112The LPN to RN is new...I think their first class is starting soon. When I was at the info session in April..I think.. for LPN...he mentioned that it was $22,000 but I've heard the prices have gone up to $28,000. If you do a search on here for Americare..their former name, you will find some other threads on them.
- May 13, '11 by manstatI can't understand how they can charge $28K for LPN. It's a 1 year program, maybe 1.5 at the most. That is obsurd. Take it at your CC. Save the money.
- May 14, '11 by SMOKEY2112For some people it takes years to get into CCC because everyone and their mother wants to go there.. I think it's 28000 if you need to take all your classes..but I really don't know.. that's just what I heard.. that's not what I have to pay. I'm older.. I rather pay the money... I don't have years to wait like some other people might.
- Jun 2, '11 by camaevhas anyone got rejected at ambria college of nursing? if so what are some of the reasons..i really need to know. thanks!
- Aug 6, '11 by nurseday357Hello; I just went to the RN information session yesterday & I think it is a well kept secrect. The only down fall is the RN program is only 2 months new, (so is it accredited) & there is no financial aid from FASA ready for the program. Everything eles is seem okay.
- Aug 6, '11 by nurseday35750% for the LPN & 66.7% for the LPN test to enter the RN program...
- Aug 8, '11 by freyesQuote from nurseday357i was there during the LPN sessionHello; I just went to the RN information session yesterday & I think it is a well kept secrect. The only down fall is the RN program is only 2 months new, (so is it accredited) & there is no financial aid from FASA ready for the program. Everything eles is seem okay.
according to the sheet i have in front of me
14 month LPN $27,950
18 month LPN $28,450
22 month LPN $29,050
10 month LPN $22,350
14 month LPN $22,950
18 month LPN $23,550
- Sep 23, '11 by chiyereIm goin to attend there info session today and see whats its all about