2012 Illinois Masonic Medical Center RN Residency ProgramRegister Today!
- by illinoisstudentnurse Apr 11, '12Hello Fellow Student Nurses!
I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (Chicago, IL) regarding acceptance into their RN Residency Program at this point in time? If you have, please share your experience here!
Illinois Student Nurse
- Apr 11, '12 by mariearleneI contacted ----- last week with respect to the timeline of hiring/notification. She told me that they would be calling their selected applicants for interviews "within the first few weeks of April". Everyone else who isn't selected will not be notified until after the interview and hiring process is complete with those who are chosen. I am interested to hear if anyone has gotten calls yet as well!Last edit by dianah on Apr 15, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Apr 12, '12 by snb5051I'm wondering also!! Does anyone know what the interview process is like by the way?
- Apr 12, '12 by monieebolognieeDid all of you get the Patient profile to fill out with your application process? I didn't get it so I'm not sure if that means I'm automatically disqualified? :/
- Apr 13, '12 by snb5051I didn't get one either. But I had done the patient experience survey thing back in like January when I applies for other positions with them. They only give it to you like once every 6 months. Did you do a PEP for advocate before maybe?
- Apr 13, '12 by mariearleneI got the PEP survey on March 17, a few days after our paperwork was all due. Still just waiting and getting restless...
- Apr 13, '12 by monieebolognieeNo I don't think I have ever filled one out for advocate. Oh well I guess all I can do is wait and hope to get a call!
- Apr 14, '12 by bae2012I know of two people who have gotten interviews. They were called at the end of last week.
- Apr 14, '12 by snb5051That's nice!! Do u know what units they interviewed for?
- Apr 15, '12 by bae2012They haven't interviewed yet, but they said they'll be interviewing with a panel of managers from the areas they preferenced.