Hospice Certification exam - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 31, '09 by pammyf
- bummer!! so close but too far!
- hey, sorry about the red.
- cannot get out of it!
- you can pass it for sure after all your experience with it first time around.
- i know what you mean about the strange questions like cord compression. i think we had the same test! superior vena cava syndrome i have actually dealt with.
- the very best of luck next time. i think for me the test questions in the prep book helped the most.....pf
- Apr 5, '09 by hospicemomhey, thanks for the support. I am hammering away on that study question book and everything else I have. Thanks again.
- May 5, '09 by sexilexiI got a 96 and had more questions on Oncologic emergencies and generic meds along with hospice eligibility. What did you use as a study guide. I used the core curriculum but most questions were around home care patients. If you want to study for retake drop me a line at email@example.com.
- Sep 21, '11 by dottie060Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!! I have taken the chpna test twice didn't do well with them. I study my heart out always second guess myself any advice how i can do better on the exma the next time i take it?
- Sep 21, '11 by danielle12Hi Dottie060,
I retook it and got a 94 the 2nd time with twice as much studying. If you want to study together to retake let me know.