Question about HH job offer and Advice - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 8, '11 by RNvampireWOW for Florida!!!! I'm in GA and it's $29 for RN here. $45 discharge/recert, $70 SOC. It sucks. I feel like I net $10 per hour with the actual time spent dealing with the job. I'm considering going back to hospital.
- Sep 9, '11 by KateRN1Our agency pays very well, I'm proud to say. We recognize the hard work that everyone does and try to compensate accordingly. Unfortunately, with the cuts to Medicare, I don't know that we'll be able to offer much in the way of raises.
- Oct 27, '11 by mommy1975Missouri $65 SOC, $45 RCT & DC, $40 visit, $65 ROC. Mileage reimbursement= 0.43/mile
- Dec 6, '12 by nolanurse504@Isabelle49
Are you still working home health in Louisiana?
- Dec 6, '12 by paradiseboundRNIn Michigan, SOC $85, revisit $50, recert/d/c $65. This is the problem that I posted about. Where do these new grads get their experience to work in home health if the hospitals are not hiring?
- Dec 7, '12 by jennle83I'm in central Florida and do PRN for HH. We get $0.50 per mile, $80 for SOC, $60 ROC,DC and RECERT and $40 for regular visit. It seems so far the pay works out pretty well. My longest visit is the SOC and that really depends on the pt and why they are being admitted. I had one visit for a woman on TPN and IV Abx and the SOC wasn't the bad part it was waiting for the pharmacy to bring the meds and supplies because it took them an hour to get there AFTER I had finished the SOC paperwork.