Hesi Exit Test - Page 41Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by blt995As an educator how would you know? Supposidly the educators nor the remediators are allowed to take this exit hesi! It Is NOT at all like the NCLEX! Run far away from these schools using this exit Hesi! In fact many schools have there faculty put FAKE positive posts up, so beware!
- Jun 17, '12 by tamadrummerI would question how you can say that the exit hesi is not like the nclex? I have just recently done both and speaking from experience the exit hesi is far more difficult than the nclex. Just the fact that the exit hesi is 180q and the nclex cut off at 75q is a huge variation. The exit hesi had an unbelievable amount of questions from all over the curriculum and the nclex was mostly fundamentals and prioritization.
As far as the school holding your diploma for not passing exit hesi, Everest university fails you for not passing and you repeat the hesi class in 6 months when the next class graduates. It's not a joke to them. >90% nclex pass rate is important and the don't intend to lose it for anyone. So far 3 of the 12 of us have taken and passed with 75q. Last 3 graduating classes are all at 100%, 100%,and 94% pass rates.
- Jul 19, '12 by 1stlonghairedrnHi
I wish someone would have told me to run away when I first started with this school because it is a thorn in my side. The hesi is in the way and out of 95 students in my graduating class only 18 passed on the first attempt. Go figure, because nursing instructors have to give you the content that is necessary to start you out with being familiar with basics and it is not enough time to teach you everything it really sucks when you have to be penilized because you don't pass the Hesi. I really think that because of this GOD foresaken test there is a lot of WONDERFUL NURSES that will be discouraged and not want to persue their dreams and it is a sad shame because of it.
- Aug 12, '12 by curiousKayPeeWow it was so great reading all the positive comments, I really need that right now! I am in nursing school and have not had any luck with passing the 2012 HESI exit exams, I am down to my last shot @ it and it was good to read all the positive comments, I pray that one day I will be able to share my success story as well! Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should study, all advice is greatly appreciated!
- Aug 15, '12 by jorelojoCan you please help me? I am taking the version 5 exit RN hesi in one week. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- Aug 16, '12 by tamadrummerQuote from jorelojoWhat kind of help do you want? We can't take the test for you. Buy a Saunders nclex book and do the questions. If you don't know it now, you probably won't in a week. You need to be confident in yourself. You just spent at a minimum the last 2 years of your life learning this stuff. You either know it or you don't. Take the test be confident.Can you please help me? I am taking the version 5 exit RN hesi in one week. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- Sep 20, '12 by dowdeAlthough I am just starting nursing school, I can't say I had a more crippling fear than this test. I've moved out of state and will face student loans in the area of 100K. I want nothing more than to be a nurse, but I'm hearing so many around here not make it though, let alone, in one shot. I can't say I've ever experienced pressure like this, and I want nothing more than to drive home in two years with this all behind me.