University of Hawaii-MEPN PROGRAM...anyone heard about it? - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 2, '10 by wifee47Does anybody know if they plan to schedule more interviews? I still haven't heard a word from them, except the email Erik sent out in the beginning of Feb. I'm beginning to lose hope for UHM. =(
- Mar 2, '10 by mangoheadEric Anderson is very helpful. If you send him an email he'll probably let you know what's happening regarding the waitlist, etc.. They told me at the interview that final decisions wont be made til the end of march. Dont waste too much energy with worry.
- Mar 2, '10 by wifee47Thanks for the positivity, Mangohead. I'll shoot an email over to Erik this afternoon. Hopefully we'll all be classmates one day
- Mar 2, '10 by erigrl057Yes wifee...I would definitely recommend you to email Erik to see the status as to whats going on with the interview process. Have you applied to any other schools besides UHM?
- Mar 2, '10 by hollownurseI know they are conducting interviews until March 10th. I have mine this week. I'm not sure when they let all know for sure but I may ask, have to see how it goes. Good Luck
- Mar 2, '10 by erigrl057Hollownurse,
so March 10 is that last day for interviews? I have mines next week. Good luck with your interview this week and let us all know how it goes. =)
- Mar 2, '10 by hollownurseI will write on here tomorrow and keep you posted with any tips too. thanks
- Mar 3, '10 by FNPdude74Good Luck everyone!
- Mar 3, '10 by FNPdude74Are you all planning to go directly into the APRN track thereafter?
- Mar 3, '10 by erigrl057I am hopefully planning on going into the PNP track