va nurseRegister Today!
- by traceydenise Aug 27, '12What states do you guys think are the best VA's and the highest paying?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=777845©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,026 Views
- Sep 26, '12 by anjib828Quote from traceydeniseWhich state are you currently in??What states do you guys think are the best VA's and the highest paying?
- Virginia. I'm about to get my masters and I'm unsure of which direction to go. I've been critical care all my life. what is the most lucrative position did a message to be nurse can hold? any suggestions please. I'm in the VA system and don't wish to leave.
- I guess it depends on if you want to see patients as a provider or not. I'm with VA too and I'm starting on my masters with emphasis in informatics.
- do you think informatics is more lucrative in education or administrative.
- which VA are you at?
- I guess it depends on what your most interested in. I think informatics can be very lucrative. A few of the informatic nurses within the VA here in St. Louis only have their BSN and make a pretty penny without their masters. I'm currently at a CBOC ( clinic) in the VA in St. Louis, MO.
- I'm at the VA in salem virginia. in my program I have a choice between education informatics administration. I'm going to do a dual. Education and something else. What is a pretty penny 6 figures?
- Very close to it! I can only imagine having a masters in it and being started off with a nice salary with room for growth
- Thank you. Good advice. I will definitely look into informatics.I did not realize it was that lucrative.