AECP Army FY 13 Candidate - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 28, '12 by Edu_mlCongrats to all who were selected! thank you for the good vibe jeckrn! the competition was rough, and I am sooo glad its done, I was so tired when I was done today at 10am I did not check the MILPER, then I was woken up by my phone; it was the program manager wanting to know about my school and when I wanted to start... I was like, wait... are you saying I am in!? she was like ahh yea, did you not check the MILPER!? ANYWAY what a day!!! placed third top medic in my division and now this!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!
- Sep 28, '12 by 8yearmedic@edu_mlCONGRADULATIONS on both! You got an actual phone call huh?!? I just got back from the field so I might have missed mine, but I did get an email today asking me the same. Did anyone else get a call/email?!? Not looking forward to doing another packet together, and I still have two classes to finish for my unconditional letter of acceptance. How about everyone else?
- Oct 2, '12 by Edu_mlthank you [COLOR=#003366]8yearmedic[/COLOR], so since you are still missing classes when will you start? I am hoping to start this january I should hear from my #1 choice in a couple of weeks; so the wait aint quite done for me ALTHOUGH I am relieved that from the army side it is all taken care of!
- Oct 12, '12 by enlisted RNgood morning future Army Nurses. kinda late but wanted to let you all know that i was selected!!!!!! congrats to all the others selected.
I sent my post board documents wednesday. Now waiting for orders, soon to start school in Jan.
- Nov 4, '12 by shmegan20where are you guys all attending school? I just got all my documents for post board... unconditional and 2125... sending this week!
- Nov 6, '12 by Edu_mlI am going to austin peay in tennessee. It had good reviews and the biggest plus i wont have to move. Does anyone here know where would we go to get medical attention for non emergency related issues? And how the payments for the school is coordinated? I have been emailing the program manager about a lot of stuff so i dont want to bug them for this yet lol.
- Nov 6, '12 by Edu_mlI also submitted my post board docs; the program manager said i should see my new assigment soon on my erb