2012 Air Force Nursing Boards - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 28, '12 by PrinceRNAFHello everyone I just spoke to my recruiter he stated the results should be posted either tomorrow or friday. I hope everyone is doing well.Goodluck
- Nov 28, '12 by wvu1224Prince I hope you hear some good news!!!! Keep us updated...I was truly lucky enough to find out some good news today!!!!
- Nov 28, '12 by BrutalOmegaRNI heard back from mine today. Anyone else on the "Alternate List?"
- Nov 29, '12 by smadden39I got in and got to COT July 1
- Nov 29, '12 by BrutalOmegaRNOr can anyone explain how good/bad being alternate #5 is? Congrats madden. Do you know if you got your 1st choice of locations yet?
- Nov 29, '12 by midinphx#5 means that if 5people who were selected decline their offers or drop out for any reason then you're in. It's not hopeless. There are some people who endure the selection process than for some reason can't go through with it.
smadden - congrats! It'll be hot in Alabama in July! Really humid. My allergies were a mess! Take along any meds you may need for that. lol
- Nov 29, '12 by wvu1224Congrats everyone!!!! I'm hoping there are a few more with some good news!!!!
- Dec 1, '12 by BrutalOmegaRNThanks.
- Dec 3, '12 by smadden39My first station is in Alaska
- Dec 3, '12 by SThomas30Quote from smadden39Congrats!!!!!!! I leave for COT next month and then NTP in Feb, my first "nursing" assignment is Elmendorf as well!! Are you going to be med-surg or are you coming in as a specialty? Again congrats and after next month I'll be glad to answer any COT questions you may have :-)My first station is in Alaska