Who wants to go to Emory? Summer 2013 ABSN/MSN - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 15 by HealthEnthusiastWell, if you're a fast writer, Lindsay, you still have about 24 hrs! I'm still working on mine :/
- Jan 15 by FingersCross'dOpus has been updated! Best wishes, everyone!
- Jan 17 by meep05Did anyone apply to the Fuld Scholarship? I e-mailed [moderator edit of name] and she said usually 30-40 people apply and 3-4 usually get it.Last edit by LunahRN on Jan 21 : Reason: TOS
- Jan 17 by SMB13I applied! That's a 1 out of 10 chance!
- Jan 17 by lifeismuzikGood luck with it!
- Jan 21 by LunahRNJust a reminder: per the website Terms of Service (TOS), please do not post school staff or faculty names. I have edited a recent post to remove a name. Thanks!
- Jan 22 by sjames99Finally got my letter in the mail! I have a quick question if anyone happens to know the answer... in the letter it says to view the Admitted Students' website by going to Emory | Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing | Homepage and clicking on the Admitted Students' icon and signing in with our OPUS information. For some reason I can't find the "Admitted Students' icon" on this page for the life of me- has anyone else been able to find it and sign in? Thanks so much!
- Jan 22 by lifeismuzikYou can just go straight to opus and log in also--search for it on google.
- Jan 22 by sjames99Thanks lifeismuzik- when I sign into regular OPUS I don't see anything here either about an "Admitted Students' website". I may be looking in the complete wrong place, I'm obviously not very OPUS savvy haha. I'm using Safari web browser, maybe this is the problem. Have you been able to find a site that has more info about admitted students and/or the Admitted Students' Day?
- Jan 23 by SMB13Hey I found the "Admitted Students" link. Go to Emory's nursing website, and click on the "Admission" tab. The Admitted Student's link will be on the lower left side. Use your OPUS log in to access it.