University of West Georgia - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 4 by pkaufman855Hi, Was wondering what kind of program GPA those that have gotten accepted had. Those that didn't get accepted or wait listed? I am looking at applying next year with a program GPA of 3.48. Is that competitive?
- Apr 4 by pkaufman855Congrats to you vandeurnat2! May I ask what your program GPA was?
- Apr 4 by vandeurnat2My overall GPA was a 3.79. I know one of my friends that was accepted had an overall GPA around a 3.5 something though. They also award additional points to the application if you have 15+hrs completed at UWG, a Bachelor's degree, are a GA certified LPN, or live in Coweta county and apply to the part time Newnan program. Good luck!
- Apr 5 by DextersmomHi there. I applied with a 3.1 and was put on the wait list. I have a bachelor's degree and live in Coweta County (and applied to the Newnan campus).
- Apr 21 by DextersmomCongrats SandraA! When did they call you? What did they say?
- Apr 23 by vandeurnat2Congrats Sandra! This is great news See you at orientation!