rn residency program piedmont 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 1, '12 by girlygirlk8erunforrest- I can't use pm bc I haven't posted enough. if you want you can email me at email@example.com :] I'm doing that thing where I thought my interview went good but going over and over in my mind what I answered with and if it should've been something else...I just really hope I get a spot!
- Nov 1, '12 by runforrestrunme too I'm replaying how it went in my mind over and over again haha. i hate the waiting game lol. anyways i sent u an email from my yahoo account
- Nov 2, '12 by runforrestrunhey girlygirl, I sent u an email back. i do have gmail if u want i can give u my gmail from my yahoo email and we can instant message or something anyways let me know
- Nov 7, '12 by andrearoseI got an interview on the 14th. I am very excited.
- Nov 7, '12 by nics1286I got an interview too! Mine is in acute care. What about you?
- Nov 8, '12 by girlygirlk8eGood luck you guys, got my fingers crossed for yall!!! If you get it then we will be nurse resident buddies! I start on Feb 25th for the CVU residency program!!
- Nov 8, '12 by runforrestrunI was accepted into their cardiac unit. I wish you guys lots of luck for your upcoming interviews and hope to see you in February!
- Nov 13, '12 by Steph091Hey! I'm interviewing soon too Hope I'll be joining you guys.
I was just wondering.. does the panel ask you clinical based questions.. or just normal nursing questions about describing difficult pts and stuff like that
Any tips or recommendations would be appreciated.. I'm SO nervous!
- Nov 16, '12 by andrearoseI'll be starting in the acute care residency on February 25th.
- Nov 16, '12 by nics1286So I have an offer with Gwinnett medical Duluth er and piedmont med/surg. Any advice??