LPN Pay in Columbus GARegister Today!
- by Neeks86 May 30, '12Can someone please tell me what the pay for newly graduated LPN is in Columbus GA
- Jun 4, '12 by TrickieTamThe pay is low compared to where I lived in Opelika, AL which is only a 35 min drive away. Cols Regional LTC facility paid $15 for PRN experienced. Muscogee Manor, Magnolia Manor also low. I know Sunbridge was $18 almost $19 but no benefits if you chose that option. ATC Healthcare which is a staffing agency out of Milledgeville, Ga staffs there and pay $18-$19, I frequently work those areas as I live in Lagrange.
- Jun 6, '12 by Neeks86Thank u for answering tam! It seems like the way to go for lpns in the tri city area is home health then? I really wanted to start off at a hospital to gain experience as I'll be graduating next summer but 15/hr is very low for lpn pay... Do u know if atl is any better?
- Jul 15 by PrettyNappyGirlHi Tam! Has the job market and pay for LPNs gotten any better in Columbus area?
- Aug 1 by TrickieTamIts about the same in my opinion. I had an interview in that area several months ago and turned it down. I have gotten better luck closer to Atlanta. I still do some agency work and it pulls $20/hr and you pay your own taxes at end of year.
- Aug 7 by juswannabenursehi Im moving to the area. do you know of anyone who hires new lpns