Lanier Tech LPN Summer 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 19 by malarwenKeep us posted if you got in!!! Btw when they tell you not to expect As and Bs in the nursing program do not believe them it's all possible. If you get a B or C it's ok, too. Everybody in our class passed the NCLEX - I know about a couple of folks who passed on second attempt, but they did pass in the end. Everybody in my class now has a license.
I didn't take the NCLEX right away - I took two months off and traveled to Alaska. I wanted to do some travelling stuff before being tied down with a full time job. Passed the NCLEX with minimum number of questions, applied for ONE job - the one I really wanted and got the job. The starting pay was close to $20. Since then I have quit due to moving out of state. The jobs are there if you are not picky. I was considering the LPN to BSN program with Indiana State but I will wait to find out if my health issue resolves. If not nursing could be too much for my body in general - both LPN and RN.
GOod luck and let us know!
- Jan 27 by RedHeaded2bNurse16Hi Everyone!
I'm taking NLN this Thurday & hoping to get into Forsyth for Summer 2013! How was the NLN?
- Jan 29 by LaraleighFIt wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Science was tough. The math and verbal ability were pretty standard. Best of luck to you!
- Jan 30 by RedHeaded2bNurse16Thanks so much! I had taken a few days off to study before Thursday & of course my kids have been home sick instead! The physics is killing me... And memorizing geometry formulas!
- Jan 30 by LaraleighFThinking of you tomorrow! Stay positive! You'll make it!
- Jan 31 by RedHeaded2bNurse16Well I just finished the test and I feel pretty confidant about it but the science was tough! A lot of physics! So I guess I have to wait about two weeks to see if I will make it into the program!
- Feb 4 by LaraleighFThey said it would be about 2 weeks? Excited!!!
- Feb 4 by njspringmistI applied too and am very anxious to find out if I have been accepted. Do you know when we will be notified?
- Feb 5 by LaraleighFThey told us early February back in December. So hopefully very soon. Did you apply for Oakwood or Forsyth?
- Feb 5 by RedHeaded2bNurse16They said it would be 2 weeks to find out out NLN scores, but we were the last ones testing for Summer Entry... So they are just waiting on our scores. They said it looks like they will be pulling from 91% and up! I hate waiting!!! I applied to Forsyth, I live on that side of town. How about you?