Kennesaw State Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 15, '12 by PleasepickmeI applied too. Does anyone know when we'll hear back?
- Nov 21, '12 by melodious82Since the deadline is not until Jan 31, I am assuming we won't hear anything about interviews until late Feb, early March. And if we get interviews, I think we won't know the final answer until May. I'm just estimating based on what I remember reading from another applicant pool's thread.
- Nov 25, '12 by justpeachy2107I'm planning on applying, too. Not sure if I'll get in because I haven't been the best student. Figured it was worth a shot though! Has everyone else already taken the TEAS?
- Nov 26, '12 by melodious82I took it in October. Have you taken it yet?
- Nov 26, '12 by tanalore145I have applied for Fall as well, I got an interview last semester, but still didn't make it in, so trying again.
- Jan 19 by Kcoleman1I have been accepted to to the university . Now im waiting to get accepted to the nursing school
- Jan 19 by amjohnI applied! I am currently taking Micro, APII, Econ, and Geography (I needed an online class, don't judge). I have a 3.82 GPA overall, 3.79 for math/sciences. I received an 88 on my TEAS.
I'm applying to two other programs, however KSU is my top-choice. I hate the waiting game. Stresses me out.
- Jan 20 by leahburke05I've applied for the Fall 2013 semester as well, but I'm not getting my hopes up. My gpa isn't that great but my TEAS score wasn't bad, so I don't really know what to expect.
Care to share what the interview was like, tanalore? Like how long it was, what questions they asked.
- Jan 21 by Kcoleman1Has any one already got accepted to the university and now just waiting to get accepted to the nursing school
- Jan 21 by justpeachy2107I've been accepted to KSU and ended up transferring, so I'm currently a student there. Just waiting to hear back from the nursing program now. I took the TEAS on Friday and did the application Saturday morning.