Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 30, '12 by triciah2005Two more months is just cruel! Definitely glad to hear that there are less applicants for the spring though! Hopefully each and every one of us will be one of the 130! I got a letter in the mail from KSU the other day, and my husband saw it first, thought it must be the nursing letter and got excited when he saw the word Congrats! Unfortunately, as we know it was not a nursing letter, just a letter saying I made the dean's list... Which is great, but....What a tease!
- Jul 30, '12 by wisdomhunterI was in the office Friday, and I was told they have already started weeding out applicants, so the process is definitely started. So nervewracking!
- Jul 30, '12 by racquel30I was really hoping that we would find out about the interviews before September! So if we aren't accepted we can at least move on to plan B. But hopefully we will all be accepted and we won't have to worry about that!
- Jul 31, '12 by triciah2005Yeah! End of August is way better! I can handle that Aw, girls, here's to all of us getting in! From what I've gathered from reading past threads and posts, most of the people who are concerned enough to post on these threads seem to get in, so hopefully, that's the case!
- Jul 31, '12 by camkaipinkQuote from kcozonacI emailed Sandi and she said your math and science grades are given the most weight. So I think everything can balance out in the end.It seems way early to be posting this, but the application deadline actually isn't too far away. Is anyone else applying to KSU for spring 2013 admission? I've requested to be considered for the traditional and accelerated programs. Took the TEAS this morning, but I'm still finishing this semester's prerequisites, so I don't know what GPA I'll be competing with yet. Would love to connect with anyone else who's applying! Best of luck, all!
- Jul 31, '12 by ContentaQuote from kcozonacOh, I so hope we get our letters in a few weeks. Thanks everybody who has been emailing, calling, and asking the questions that is keeping the rest of us updated. I'm working on prerequisites at Ga Highlands so I have no interaction with KSU. Thanks again.I emailed Fran this morning, hoping that maybe when Sandi said end of September she'd just slipped up a bit. Fran emailed back and said they'll send letters out by the end of August. Whew! One more month, folks!
- Aug 1, '12 by WhiteSnoopyHey everyone. I also applied for Spring 2013. The news about the letters coming so soon is very exciting. I just finished all my prerequisites. I am so glad that there is fewer applicants for the Spring, and that they will take more students to the program.Last edit by WhiteSnoopy on Aug 1, '12
- Aug 4, '12 by LguitaristHi to all of you,
I just want to know how you all prepared in the teas test? I took it before at it was hard for me and I socred really low. I just want to ask someone who can help me studying with the teas...I mean like a tutor and I am willing to pay per hour. I am really desperate to pass the teas and I am not going to give up. Anyway, english is my second language that is why the Reading section is always difficult for me. Thanks a lot. Take care!