Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 27Register Today!
- Sep 25, '12 by knd_26I agree, the wait does feel like it is taking forever! I am still attempting to find something to take my mind off of waiting, but I am not having any luck. On the bright side, at least it is only 2-4 weeks of waiting this time around...
- Sep 25, '12 by KSUhopeful749It might be nice to look through the book calculate with confidence...i was reading the previous ksu posts, and they mentioned it on there. I'm not sure if it'll help or not. I also found some questions from the book on quizzlet
- Sep 26, '12 by KSUBioGradStarting to look through the calculate with confidence book wouldn't be a bad idea. You can buy the previous edition of the new book on amazon for pretty cheap. You'll have a dosage calculation test within the first few weeks of school and you HAVE to make a 90 or above to stay in the class (don't worry, its pretty easy and you get 2 chances)
- Sep 26, '12 by crjohnson10210Don't spend hours on the Calculate with Confidence book, or even working through every page or every chapter. Just try to understand the concept of dosage calculations and try to work through some examples. The conversions (and rounding rules...which you will learn once you have the lecture) are the most important things to know. The math is simple. The lecture they do in class the week before the test teaches you everything you need to know about how to solve the problems.
About commuting- we know a girl that is so happy she decided not to commute. Her drive was going to be over an hour. Living close allows you the opportunity to study with others, which is extremely beneficial. If you are okay with staying after class and studying with people on campus before you make the long drive back, you might could make it work. You'll only be driving to campus probably 3 days a week.
- I just found this thread and had my interview last Thursday!! So nervous! Thank you crjohnson10210 for all of the helpful information! Good luck everyone!!
- Oct 1, '12 by nutrizunkander96, you just had your interview last Thursday 9/27?! Wow! I thought they were only doing interviews 9/16 - 9/22.
- Definitely meant the 20th. Haha, sorry. I guess the time has gone by quicker than I thought!
- Does anyone know when the orientation will be if we get accepted? I'm already excited for it and know we will have a few things to do before starting the program in January!
- Oct 3, '12 by amytaylor87Does anyone think they will send them out on the 8th or that they were just hoping