GTC 2012 applicants - Page 16Register Today!
- Mar 31, '12 by DeviMakHow is everyone feeling? I was hoping since they weren't doing interviews this year, they'd hurry up and let us all know who is in and who isn't but I've been told letters will go out April 16th.
It's going to be a long two weeks!
- @me2you and GTC2012 I agree I need to find a hobby. All I do is HW, clean and take care of my daughter. @Devi1mak I think they need to print out the top 60 GTC ID and post it in the assessment room. Its that simple. Or send an email. The Dean made it seem like calculating everything was soo simple because you just type grades in the computer and the top 60 populates. So I wish they would relieve some stress and just release who is in next week instead. Just my opinion.
- Mar 31, '12 by DeviMakI agree Kamecee. Why make us wait two weeks if it's that simple?!!!
- I am tempted to email saadia and see if it would be possible to post the ID in the assessment center. Yup.. that's exactly what I am about to do. Lol
- Mar 31, '12 by seventyseven77arghhhhh! why would it take them two weeks to send letters out when all they have to do is plug in the numbers? I am dying of anxiety over here.
Are any of you taking any classes now? I can't even seem to concentrate on my classes. Chem II is kicking my butt right now I'll just be glad when all this waiting is over, regardless of the outcome!
- Apr 2, '12 by DeviMakAny word from Saadia, Kamecee?
- Apr 2, '12 by RN_Student14Hey Devimak. She said she do not have the authority to do that. Also, she is not the one who handles who is accepted or not so she do not even know who the top 60 applicants are. So we just have to wait...
- Apr 3, '12 by DeviMakwell it was worth a shot! It's going to be a long wait. Ugh!! Good luck to us all. What a nerve wracking process this is!