Georgia Regents UniversityRegister Today!
- by Success88 Jul 31I will be applying to Georgia Regents University for Fall 2014. The application opens August 1st. I will be taking the Teas test also August 30th. Please comment if you will be applying also.
- Jul 31 by ♫patiently_waiting❤Hi, As of now I will be applying there for Fall 2014.Last edit by ♫patiently_waiting❤ on Jul 31
- Aug 1 by JB13Good luck to all of you!!! Also, good luck on the TEAS I was accepted this Fall and hope that all of you get accepted!
- Aug 1 by JB13Quote from ♫patiently_waiting❤I don't mind at all!Thanks and congrats! If you don't mind, could you share your stats with us?
I also had volunteer hours with Hospice which can never hurt!
Again, best of luck! Make sure to study, study, study for the TEAS. I found the ATI book the most helpful study element and it can be rented on Chegg
- Aug 5 by BLESSED97Hello everyone! I also plan to apply to GRU for the Fall of 2014. I just started on my application today, and am getting really excited about nursing school. I will take my TEAS exam on August 23rd, so fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone applying!
- Aug 7 by Success88Im so glad to see replies from everyone. My GPA is at a 3.2. I am taking my TEAS in September. This is my 2nd time applying to Augusta State (now Georgia regents) Last time I was put on the alternates list. I pray that we all get in How is everyone preparing for the teas? Would anyone like to do a study group on the teas.
- Aug 7 by Success88And Does anyone know when there sending out acceptance letters
- Aug 7 by ♫patiently_waiting❤My GPA is 3.74 . I haven't taken the TEAS nor have a prepared for it. Honestly I'm just thinking about going to take it without studying. I JUST took the HESI maybe a week and a half ago & totally forgot about the TEAS and wanted to get all of my entrance exam testing out of the way by the end of the summer.
I have no clue when they will be sending out acceptance letters.
- Aug 7 by ♫patiently_waiting❤Quote from BLESSED97Hey! Good luck to you on your TEAS. Can you share your GPA with us?Hello everyone! I also plan to apply to GRU for the Fall of 2014. I just started on my application today, and am getting really excited about nursing school. I will take my TEAS exam on August 23rd, so fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone applying!