Georgia Regents University CNL program Fall 2013Register Today!
- by dang08 Mar 5Hello,
Anyone preparing for an interview for the Clinical Nurse Leadership program at Georgia Regents University either at Augusta or Athens?
I have been preparing with different questions I could possible be asked and I have driven to the Athens Campus where I will be getting my interview.
I'm still a nervous wreck. Any pointers or advice?
- 3,772 Views
- Mar 15 by mygirlmontanaHow did it go? Sorry I didn't see this earlier.
- Mar 18 by dang08-Montana,
It was alright. I expected it to be really formal, but it was pretty casual. I'm just waiting for a big envelope now. =/
- Mar 19 by mygirlmontanaPlease keep me posted!
- Mar 19 by Medic2RNMoved to the Georgia State Nursing Programs forum.
- Mar 21 by dang08Are there no one else applying for this program?
- There are many. Another thread 2013 ghsu cnl program is what I believe It's called. Was started before gru became the name. Check us out!!
- 2013 ghsu cnl applicants is the thread name. Hope to see you over there!
- 2013 GHSU CNL applicants is what it's called. Hope to see you there!