Columbus Tech LPN 2013 - page 7
Hey everyone! This is my first post to the site so bare with me :) I'm applying to the LPN program at Columbus Tech that starts this June. I'm hoping to maybe find others out there that are applying as well! I hope I get... Read More
- 0May 10, '13 by Colie528Can I just say I am a little frustrated with the selection process. I had a friend get in and I know for a fact my scores in every section was higher than this particular person. Granted I am happy for her and I'll just either do RN or histology but How does it make logical sense that if I scored higher than someone in everything I didn't get in and they did.....I really don't think your are ranked based on grades and scores.......JMO
- 2May 10, '13 by wramos11I think you should definitely try to go for the RN. The competitive process is very frustrating...they look at so many things so its hard to know what they rank higher. Maybe your friend scored higher in one particular area and they found that very important? Just keep your head up and keep going, don't let this upset you. You will go far!
- 0Nov 7, '13 by ReRob1985Hello I was wondering if any of you ladies mind giving me any insight on the TEAS V exam Im scheduled to take it for Columbus Tech in a few weeks... I am getting different answers from different people... My advisor says they just really want you to take it. It's not the deciding factor on wether u get in or not.. I currently have all A's and 1 B in the required pre-reqs. Any information will be helpful.. Thanks!!!
- 1Nov 8, '13 by MissPriss618The TEAS is pretty basic, honestly.It's ALOT of science & math--& though I'm horrible in those 2 areas, I managed to do okay (71%-Proficient).There is a book out there called "Study Manual For The Test Of Essential Academics Skills (TEAS) Version V" that is made by the same ppl that came up with TEAS test.I would strongly suggest you get it to get a better idea of what kind of questions/answers they're looking for.I'm in the LPN program @ CTC now, & most of the ppl in our class made b/w the 60-90% range from what I've heard, so don't fret tooooo much about the percentage.Good luck with everything & feel free to message me if you have any questions!
- 0Nov 16, '13 by ReRob1985Thank you soooo much!! I am taking up the CNA this semester and Phlebotomy this upcoming semester!! I take the TEAS on the 9th.. I have the book and the app that you mentioned!!i have been studying the science a lot!! I'm nervous but I'm rdy to get it over!! Thanks for replying!! Btw what color uniform do u guys wear?