Columbus Tech ADN program Fall 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Still nothing...
- Hi I read this on the Columbus Tech Website under frequently asked questions....
"You will be notified by mail (so make sure we have your correct address) about one-two weeks after the semester ends. You will receive a letter if you are accepted or not accepted. The letter will include information and instructions about what you should do next."
I hope this helps and gives everyone an idea of when letters should possibly be received. Good luck to everyone
- posted my message twice... I am new at this...Last edit by kingsqueen on May 14, '12 : Reason: posted twice
- That doesn't really help. We were told certain dates by the faculty, which have passed by more than a week.
- On top of that, on another thread, an LPN applicant that resides around Atlanta claims to have received a letter Saturday. No one I know that stays in Columbus has received anything...
- The lpns had to be informed first because their program starts this month. My previous post was for the rn program. This week is going on the second week since the semester ended so the letters should be here this week.
- The post about the girl from atl (if we read the same post) seems to be entering the lpn program
- May 14, '12 by lovetjc 1982, i'm going for the LPN program. our orientation is on may 22. i think they had to inform the Lpn candidates first because we are to start classes in a couple to weeks.....i know is hard to wait but be patient i'm sure u will get a mail pretty soon.
- I understand that. But I know LPN people that haven't heard anything yet...matter of fact, not a one of them that I know has received anything.