Brenau Part-time Spring 2014
- 0Jul 26, '12 by ummnasimIs anyone else applying for the part-time Spring 2014 term? Any full-time applicants?
- 0Feb 16, '13 by ummnasimQuote from GlennaKilgoreI received 68% on the test. I finished it really early. It wasn't bad though. I think if you give yourself time to study, you will do okay. The test is four parts: Reading, Math, Writing, & Science. I scored the highest on the Math & Reading sections. The A&P section was pretty difficult. If you haven't taken A&P II, you can try to find a study guide. Actually, I have a study guide I can send to you. I am going to take it back over in April to see if I can get a better score.Thanks for responding! I'm still not sure how this site works so sorry for the delay in my response. How did the Kaplan go? How was the science part? Recommend any study materials? I have to do A&P II and micro in Fall. I'm done with everything else!
- 0Feb 17, '13 by GlennaKilgoreI'll be at the April 11th exam. I haven't taken A&P II yet. It's mainly what I'm studying now. It would be great if you could send me the study guide you used! If you take it over on the 11th let me know so I can say hi. When I went to the transfer session a week ago they said the Kaplan was harder than the teas so the scores were naturally lower. The guy said take whatever score you got and add 15 points and that gives you a better picture of real score. I'm sure you got this!
- 0Feb 18, '13 by ummnasimI picked the April 3rd day but I am debating if I should take it over. When I talked to my admissions specialist, she also told me that the scores of last year applicants were in the low 70s. I did not know that they had a transfer session. I will let you know if I decide to still take it over. I am going to try to inbox you the study guide.
- 0Mar 15, '13 by adria10Hello ladies, I am in the process of being accepted to Brenau University, then I will schedule the Kaplan and appy to the program I'm thinking probably in mid May. I think I need 2 or 3 classes more to complete the prereqs.
Do you ladies mind giving some stats in regards to your GPA and Kaplan Test scores? My Gpa is 3.8 and Science GPA is 3.5...Kaplan, as I mentioned above I will take it in May. Thank you and good luck to you all.
- 0Mar 15, '13 by adria10Hey Ummnasim,
if it makes you feel better, I read on allnurses on the Brenau 2012 acceptance blog that someone got in with a gpa of 3.56 and a Kaplan test of 64. Also another girl got in with a 3.12 gpa, I have no knowledge of her Kaplan test though. Do whatever makes you feel more comfortable or maybe a conversation with your advisor can help you take that decision.
I also wanted to mention that I took A&P I and II little over three years ago and I lost a lot of information. If I may dare to ask, do you mind sharing that study guide with me also? I would really appreciate it as I need something to sum up the main info needed for this type of entrance test. Thank you very much, and good luck to you.