For 2012 Spring new grads: Piedmont - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 9, '12 by Fish_RNHello, I'm sure I'm a bit lost - sorry. I too am from Chicago and plan to move to the Piedmont system by Newnan or Fayetteville area where I have family. I looked at the State Nursing Act, and am now more confused. I will graduate in May, take my IL boards in June, then be ready to move to GA after that.
Do I need to find a residency as a new grad or can I just apply for a staff RN position? In IL, I have to wait until I have license in hand, but is that the same for GA - am I behind? I'm so nervous about the process, but figure I can find some job in GA - right? I have worked as a PCT in a cardiac critical care step-down and am doing my management in ICU. That might help, huh? Thanks for any advice!
- Apr 9, '12 by sj73201i am also from chicago.. you don't have to wait to have a license to apply or accept a job. depends on where you are
- Apr 27, '12 by Cardiac-love-RNJust a little info for the new grads/graduating nurses applying to Piedmont. They really look at nurses who have already passed their NCLEX. I am in their spring CV critical care residency and everyone they hired in our group has already passed their boards. Sorry to say, but my manager gets so many applications that if you haven't passed yet or will not pass by July, I doubt they will even look at your application. However good news is that they are trying to open the program up to hire three times a year instead of two. Looks promising!
- May 23, '12 by court2012Hello Nursing Family :-)
I interviewed for the Critical Care Residency position at Piedmont Hospital in April and still have not heard anything back. I wanted to know had anyone been called back for an offer yet.
- May 24, '12 by Newnurse83Court 2012. I just got a job offer for their critical care residency program. Super excited!!!! I have a feeling that they are now started calling ppl. Did u just graduated? I graduated 2 wks ago and had the interview in feb.
- May 29, '12 by Newnurse83Did anyone else got a job offer from Piedmont for the Rn residency?
- May 30, '12 by pcawizIf anyone applied to the med surg floors I'm interested to hear how your interviews turned out.
- Mar 14 by rn0113Hey Cardiac-love-RN,
I have an interview next week with Piedmont and I am so nervous. Any advice?