Winter Break - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 8, '12 by Miiki SNQuote from zoe92It's popular here for schools to add Saturday classes. Isaac made us miss 4 days of school, so they took away our 2-day fall break and added two Saturdays. Sounds terrible, but hardly any instructors want to come on Sat, so most opt out and just assign some "homework."Thanks to hurricane Sandy, my semester got extended by a week :/ So my last final is Dec 17 (talk about harsh). But for break, I will be sleeping, visiting my Air force S/O who is stationed 2 hours away, & reading all the fiction books I asked for Christmas. And spending time with my fam. I live with my parents & grandma, yet feel like I never get time with them during the semester. Ahh can't wait to stop studying.
- Dec 8, '12 by Guinevere39Going to the beach, reading tons of trashy novels, painting my fingernails, napping...
- Dec 9, '12 by Miiki SNQuote from Guinevere39Ahh! Me too! Can't get them unless you try.Oh, and applying for scholarships. The fun never ends!
- Dec 9, '12 by Amro421Funny because I can't seem to find anything to do besides sleep. My children are still in school until it lets out for Christmas break and my fiance works. So I've been sleeping since we let out last week. Im so used to studying I don't know what to do with my free time lol!
- Dec 10, '12 by carakristin1Working, hanging out with the boyfriend, and learning something fun and purposeless for a change (I'm thinking something musical). Ooh, and attempting to develop an exercise routine, and NOT eating fast food as much. Saving the world, perhaps. The usual.
- Dec 11, '12 by patricia0809I will spend time with my family! Sleep for 8 hours (finally) and prepare for my last semester, like organizing my reading schedule, make a med list and finish my volunteer hours!