What classes are you taking in spring - Page 6Register Today!
- Dec 9, '12 by kaydensmom01Quote from Annachu512I agree!!!17 credit hours of all nursing courses is crazy, no wonder they call it the suicide semester. Good luckFundamentals II (3 credits)
Patho II (3 credits)
Pharm (3 credits)
MedSurg/Psych (4 credits)
Peds/Mother-Baby (4 credits)
WOW, that schedule is insane! That's a lot of nursing information at once >.< Best of luck, I could not do it..
- Dec 9, '12 by HMAmaraIf I make through these finals....
HPMR III with two days of clinicals
Leadership in Nursing
Then I'll finally be done
- Dec 10, '12 by Mrsladysoul83Med surge II & III(8weeks of each class), oh im in a Lpn program. Just finished up fundamentals & med surge I(8weeks in each class)
- Dec 10, '12 by momtojoshpsych/maternal nursing -10 credits- psych for first half of semester along with a rotation at a psych center then OB...
pharm 2- 1 credit
all electives and sciences are complete
- Dec 10, '12 by winterlights08I'm just finishing up a 17 credit semester . I'll have 3 semesters left of my BSN program.
Spring looks like this:
Med-Surg II (5 cr)
Pediatrics (5 cr)
Evidence Based Practice (3 cr)
Pathopharm II (2 cr)
A critical thinking class (1 cr)
2 clinical days
- Dec 10, '12 by hoerla2nd semester of 5:
Skills Lab 2
= 15 credits!
- Dec 10, '12 by PatyJackson1Nursing Fudamentals
Nursing of Special Populations
- Dec 11, '12 by 2bmalenurse233rd Semester courses: