Last semester whhooooooo!!!!Register Today!
- by francoml Jan 15Hey nursing friends!!!! I know that some of you will be entering your last semester of nursing school like I am... Any thoughts about the upcoming year? Excited? Scared? Burnt out?
I personally am so freakin' pumped to finish this last year and start a true profession, its been a long journey full of STRESS, depression, elation, excitement, nerve racking, peaks and valleys and a plethora of other emotions to complicated to put into words... I hope all is well for everyone and good luck and god speed!!!
- 616 Views
- Apr 21 by Scooby-Dooby-DooMeh.... I still have a semester to go. I'll be done in December. At least I got hired already! Woohoo!
- Apr 21 by Scooby-Dooby-DooCool Beans! Go where your heart is wanting to go. Yea mine is a summer student internship since I'm still in school and won't be taking NCLEX until next year. I'm going to study for NCLEX come this summer and then continue as I go on my last semester starting August. I can't wait until December... this has been the most challenging semester of my entire BSN feeling burned out, but I put it on myself by taking extra classes, and I know once I am an RN, I am expecting more rough roads ahead.
Good job and congrats! It's tough to land positions nowadays but it is definitely possible. "There are always opportunity out there, you just gotta be willing to get it" is what I always say.
- Apr 30 by aviloriaHI I AM NURSING STUDENT AT CSM IN MY LAST SEMESTER TOO... JUST ONE MORE TEST TO GO AND ILL BE DONE! ITS SUCH AN EXCITING, YET SCARING FEELING! I JUST HAD A QUESTION FOR YOU: where did you get hired at? and are they hiring any more new grads? also i've read another thread where you stated that you were in the SFSU APO PROGRAM. i just got in for this coming fall semester! any tips? thank you!
- Apr 30 by Scooby-Dooby-DooYes I am! PM me for info.
I got hired at the VA hospital in Seattle.
I'm unsure about new grads being hired as they prefer BSNs. I'm very sure you're familiar with the bay area though. Sorry I can't help you out since I'm not looking into the Bay Area ...unless you're looking at all parts of the country. I pretty much applied to 50-100 summer intership/externship positions nationwide as I really could care less where I work in the USA.