Just passed my first quarter of nursing school!!! Who else?Register Today!
- by GamerGirL337 Nov 22, '11I just have to post this! I really didn't think it was going to happen, I worked my butt off with only one day off every week, between school and work i just didn't think i could do it...but I did! I still have a while to go but I'm feeling amazing!
I got high B's in both classes and it just feels awesome...I struggled a lot but i never gave up and i am so proud of myself, Thanks to everybody whos helped me along the way!
And who else has passed their first quarter/semester of nursing school this fall and is feeling good? Feel free to brag and lets celebrate together!!!
- 797 Views
- Nov 22, '11 by Krn2beI just wanted to say congratulations!! I haven't started my first semester yet but I hope to post something like this when I pass.
- Nov 22, '11 by clueless8133I have 3 more weeks left in my frist semester.......and I can NOT wait for it to be done! I have struggled this whole semester with my nursing classes, and especially with Patho (that class is the death of me!). I bet it feels wonderful getting good grades and seeing all of your hard work has paid off! Congratulations!
- Nov 22, '11 by today26I'm almost there. I have two weeks to go but will return to celebrate with you. In the meantime congratulations and keep up the good work.
- Nov 23, '11 by dope a mineCongrats!!! 3 more weeks for me and I'll be done with 1st semester. Its been so tough and emotionally draining. I can't believe its coming to an end soon (thank god!!). I have a high B now and if I do well on my next 2 exams I might be able to pull off an A!