one of more of these may now be password protected or access-denied. i haven't had time to check the links to see if they are still active.
- taylor's video guide to clinical nursing skills. includes vital signs, asepsis, oral and topical medications, injectable medications, intravenous medications, perioperative nursing care, hygiene, skin integrity and wound care, activity, nutrition, urinary elimination, indwelling and intermittent catheters, bowel elimination, oxygenation, trach care, iv therapy and central venous access devices.
- videos of physical examination procedures for medical students from the university of florida - the first link on the page is to a video on how to take vital signs
- videos of physical examination procedures from the university of virginia that includes video on taking vital signs.
- videos on how to take vital signs
- listing of videos of procedures and skills from er nurse, some paramedic skills here also
- "taking care of your wound" video
- from harrisburg area community college. click on videos to see movies of various iv procedures, ng tubes, and wound packing. will need a real one player to view. site states you can download a free version of the player. heparin well, piggyback, iv push, ampules, pediatric medication administration, pediatric iv administration with soluset.
- from harrisburg area community college more videos of nursing procedures. this site includes links to videos on bandaging, bedmaking, enemas, iv therapy, medication administration (most all routes of administration are addressed), ng tubes, nursing skills (sterile gloving and dressing, dressing change, straight catheterization, indwelling catheter and rom), physical assessment and positioning
- index of video lectures on nursing procedures. iv piggyback meds, trach cleaning, catheters, injections, starting ivs, and ng tube insertion.