HELP ATI comprehensive predictor :/ - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 13, '09 by dc2mendozaim taking form B!!! can u send me any notes that you have..or the topics that u missed when u took it?!! pls help me out!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 25, '09 : Reason: please do not post email addresses as per terms of service
- Oct 13, '09 by rnneedy09I don't take the test until next week, but I don't know whether it is form a or b. Have u already taken form a? if so send me over ur topics just post them directly on the forum. I get b I will do the same. I just don't believe in doing all this stressing your graduation semester. All this so schools can protect there NCLEX pass rates.
- Oct 24, '09 by IwearScrubsHi Dmansmith or ANYONE ELSE,
I have to take the comprehensive predictor form A b/c like your situation, I did not pass the form B but was pretty close. Do you Dmansmith, or anyone have anything helpful like topics to review?? I am totally stressing . I would really appreciate it, please help!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 25, '09 : Reason: Please do not post email addresses as per terms of service
- Dec 30, '09 by miss3lain3Hi everyone.. I'll be taking the Predictor form A in January.. If anyone out there has any useful info, or is willing to share their topics to review please let me know.. All help is graetly appreciated. This is my last chance to take and pass the test and it is crucial... Thank you =)
- Jan 21, '10 by banan1n1ahey guys! does any happen to have the pn comprehensive form b??? i would appreciate it for review =)
- Jan 21, '10 by candy27Can you guys help me with ati in 2 weeks i have to take it i failed the first time i would love to pass this time if you have form a and b pn send it to me please.
- Feb 12, '10 by kerly130i need help please because i took the ati comprehensive predictor form B and i failed but in two weeks i will have to take form A can anyone help with a review based on their result.
- Feb 12, '10 by kerly130Quote from natalieonajeI took both "A" and "B" and found B was easier than A. If your school opens up the topics to review section, I would study from that because the concepts covered stayed the same.
can you please help me with ati comprehensive predictor form A. i am stress out.
- Feb 13, '10 by johnsmith1Quote from dmansmith10I need help with the ati predictor or any other ati exam...pleaseHi guys, so I did not pass the first ATI comprehensive predictor exam Form B, I got 74% and 75.3% is required, and I am really nervous because we have one more chance to take it again to graduate. We will be taking Form A this time. Has anyone had the same experience or knows anyone? pppllleeassseee helllppp me!!! should i just practice questions over and over? is the second test similar to the first?
- Feb 13, '10 by johnsmith1Quote from miss3lain3can you send me form A predictor topics... firstname.lastname@example.orgHi everyone.. I'll be taking the Predictor form A in January.. If anyone out there has any useful info, or is willing to share their topics to review please let me know.. All help is graetly appreciated. This is my last chance to take and pass the test and it is crucial... Thank you =)
or can someone private message me thanks