- that it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class I'd sleep
right through it.
- that I would change so much and barely realize it.
- that you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
- that college kids throw airplanes, too.
- that if you wear polyester everyone will ask you why you're so dressed up.
- that every clock on campus shows a different time.
- that if you were smart in highschool - so what?
- that I would go to a party the night before a final.
- that labs require more time than all my other classes put
- that you can know everything and fail a test.
- that you can know nothing and ace a test.
- that I could get used to almost anything I found out about my roomie.
- that home is a great place to visit.
- that most of my education would be obtained outside my classes.
- that friendship is more than getting drunk together.
- that I would be one of those people my parents warned me about.
- that free food served at 10:00 is gone by 9:50.
- that Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
- that psychology is really biology, biology is really chemistry,
chemistry is really physics, and physics is really math.
- that it is a really good idea to go places alone.
- that it's possible to be alone even when you're surrounded by friends.
- that friends are what makes this place worthwhile!
- don't be dismayed at goodbyes.
- a farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL NURSING STUDENTS...
Sep 17, '02
That is CUTE, thanks Betts !