thanks for the info about the books. i'm glad i didn't try to get them yet. you saved me a trip. here is the info about the fna bbq. i just copied and pasted the email. if you are going, let me know. hopefully we could meet there or something. it would be great to meet in person.
just a quick reminder that there will be a bbq get together that we are preparing for the nursing students.
it will be on july 21st from 12 noon to whenever
we will have food and refreshments. please feel free to bring any dish to pass around and/or bring anything that is on the ff list:
- hotdog and burger buns
- plastic silverware
- juice boxes
- charcoal, lighter fluid, lighter
- water balloons (filled
if you can bring or think of anything that is missing on the list, feel free to "reply all" to this email and let us know.
we will have fun activities set up for everyone to do and enjoy such as:
this is a way to get to know your fellow nursing students and also answer any questions that you might have concerning the nursing program
if you do know any other students that are not part of the fna yet, please inform them about the event and this is another chance for them to sign up and be a member of this group.
please join us for a day of family fun.
location of the place:
- 26th street woods in la grange park
- take 17th or 25th avenue heading south
- the woods is located in between 17th and 26th
click the link below for a map of the location
for 4th semesters
- there will be information packet that is going to be handed out about our graduation and the pinning ceremony.
- remember, you must be a member of the fna to participate in the pinning. we want to make this a memorable event for all of us so please we encourage you all to be involve.
this event is not associated with triton college
thanks in advance and hope to see you all there!!!!!