Almost done with 1st Nursing Courses but i cant see the finish lineRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Almost done with 1st Nursing Courses but i cant see the finish line in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Well I have two weeks left of Nur 102, pharm, and dosage calculations....Then on to Nur 104, I...by Khalil'sMommie Feb 10Well I have two weeks left of Nur 102, pharm, and dosage calculations....Then on to Nur 104, I don't feel like I'm doing to good I'm making low C s and I need to pass everything else...I was told that nursing school was overwhelming but whew... I'm working an I have a two year old...Im jjust tired all the time an sometimes cant remember what days it is. Stressed,it not the word..I'm really hope these 5 semesters go by fast.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814733©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Feb 10 by Lolita34I won't be starting until August and I'm nervous about getting overwhelmed. I don't have any advice since I haven't started yet but I hope things get better. Before you know it, it will be time for graduation. Good luck!
- Feb 11 by julz68Just take it day by day. I was an A/B student while taking my prerequisites but once I was in the ADN program I did get a lot of C's... mainly because the grading curve was set higher and you had to get 77% for a C. It is hard and it is stressful. But if you want it bad enough, you will succeed. I was a working mom with 4 kids, so I feel your pain. Tired is not the word...EXHAUSTED is more like it!
Good luck...you CAN do it!
- Feb 13 by Julesmama28I feel your pain! I'm not working, but I have eight kids so that's a job in itself!! I'm in the second semester of a 5 semester Bsn program. Last semester was stressful, but this one is a killer! One day at a time is my motto. I can do anything...one day at a time!
- Feb 13 by Khalil'sMommieYes one day at a time...I just failed my second test so I'm a little dwn I have a headache and I just got off work an have to be back at 7am I'm going to be now...thnx for the encouraging words.
- Feb 14 by kristen312where do you live, op? it's not sc, is it? just wondering bc your courses have the exact same names as mine.
- Mar 17 by Khalil'sMommie@ Kirsten
Yes I live in sc.. I go to trident tech