For my senior nursing practicum, I have to create clinical learning objectives that we should try to accomplish before the end of the course. We have to turn these objectives into a reference learning project. I am really not sure if my objectives are measurable and would allow me to create a reference project for it. Do you guys have any suggestions? I have the following:
1. I will recognize abnormal lab values
2. I will employ CPR to a patient if the need arises
3. I will identify adventitious breath sounds
4. I will demonstrate foley catheter insertion/removal
5. I will identify signs/symptoms of hypo/hyperglycemia
For example for the reference learning project, I would have to create some kind of chart with normal lab values and the indications for high or low abnormal values.
Are the objectives reasonable or are there better ones out there that I haven't come up with yet???