Hello Everyone. I'm a student in an ADN program and I'm doing a paper on Forensic Nursing. I've done the research and found lots of information on the subject, however, I need to include an interview in my Works Cited. Unfortunately, I do not personally know any Forensic nurses. If any of you are Forensic nurses, I was wondering if you would mind doing me a huge favor and help me by answering the following questions? I would appreciate it SOOOOO much! This information will also be helpful to me because I am also really interested in forensic and am considering it for a possible career option. Thank you in advance for you help!
For those who are willing the the questions are as follows:
1. What is your official title?
2. Where are you located? (Region i.e. NE, SW, etc.)
3. With what type of facility are you employed? (hospital, clinic, etc.)
4. What hours do you work?
5. What are the education requirements for your position?
6. What is the pay scale in your area for your position?
7. What position does your immediate supervisor hold?
8. What types of people do you work with? (i.e. police, dr.s, etc.)
9. What types of patients do you see?
10. What are some of your "typical" duties?
11. Describe what a typical workday might be like.
12. What are some of the positive aspects of your job?
13. Negative aspects?
14. What advice would you give to someone interested in pursuing Forensic Nursing?
15. Other comments:
Thank you again for your help!