Clarksville area?

U.S.A. Tennessee

Published

I am in my last year of my ADN program in Kentucky and want to relocate to TN upon gaining a year of med-surg experience here in Louisville. I am looking into the Clarksville area and, though I have visted a few times, I would like to get the perspective from any of you in that area on the pros and cons of living or being a nurse in Clarksville.

I am in my last year of my ADN program in Kentucky and want to relocate to TN upon gaining a year of med-surg experience here in Louisville. I am looking into the Clarksville area and, though I have visted a few times, I would like to get the perspective from any of you in that area on the pros and cons of living or being a nurse in Clarksville.

I've been living in Clarksville/Ft.Campbell for 6 yrs. now. Liking Clarksville (like any other place) depends upon what YOU like in a city/town. MHO is that Clarksville is a small city w/a big city attitude and big city traffic!!! My DH is active duty and my opinions are based on being stationed in several different places. I DO KNOW lots of people stay here after being here some time and that HAS to say something about Clarksville. I'm a *big* city girl (well, bigger than here...not like NYC) and prefer that to smaller cities/towns. I prefer Nashville to here, but that's just me. Don't let me deter you....it's all in what YOU like. Nurses are still in demand here and you won't have trouble finding a job! Good luck in your endeavors!!!

+ Add a Comment