I'm trying to find someone who has actually taken the Kaplan course on Forensic Nursing. I have several questions;
1. Were you able to reach instructors easily?
2. Is the learning all on your own or is there time spent online with instructors?
3. How do you market yourself after taking the course?
4. Since this is a new field in nursing how in demand is this type of job?
5. I know tuition is $3350 but that doesn't include books, how much more will I have to spend on text?
6. Does anyone have any experience writing for government grants for education?
7. Even though I have 35 years experience in nursing is someone in their late 50's to old to start this field?
I appreciate your replies and assistance.