University of Miami Generic BSN Fall 2013Register Today!
- by eauzirus Dec 19, '12Hey guys!!! I notice that there's a thread for every top school in Florida except UM. So I was wondering if anyone else was applying to this so very expensive school like me if so lets start sharing.
- Dec 19, '12 by KatsmeowOoh. I'd like to but the price is what gets me lol. What's their nclex pass rate? How competitive is it? What do they look at?
- Dec 20, '12 by eauzirusYEA!!! I feel you lol but ima go for it and see how it goes but the pass rate 99% from this current graduate rate from this year, but g.p.a plays a big factor and the application has two essay's in the application.
- Dec 20, '12 by KatsmeowOh wow. I'll have to think about it.
- Dec 21, '12 by eauzirusYea I know the money is like a no go for most but I just want to cover all my bases especially since transferring into other schools is so hard with the limited access.
- Dec 21, '12 by KatsmeowYeah I understand. I almost wish I went straight to a university from high school but I thought it would be better to go to the local community college to save some money and have a more flexible schedule.
- Apr 23 by NmirjafaryHas anyone heard back from UM for the Fall 2013 BSN?
- May 22 by cpimentelI haven't heard back yet. I know that there were ~100 transfer applications and only 20 will get in. I'm calling tomorrow again.
Have you heard back yet?