University of Miami Accelerated BSN Program - Page 12Register Today!
- Mar 21, '11 by mutemathHey, has anyone gotten their fingerprints sent to the School of Nursing? How long did the FBI take to send your information? I'm worried about the deadlin
- Mar 30, '11 by kanders10Hey everyone!
I'm currently in the ABSN program right now getting ready to graduate in May, and I just wanted to say congrats to everyone on getting in. If anyone has any questions about the program, don't hesitate to ask. I know I was picking as many peoples brains before hand as I could! As for the scholarship, you can definitely do the FNP program part time while still fulfilling your 3 year commitment, you'll just have to take out loans/pay for it yourself
Best of luck!
- Mar 31, '11 by danceluverHi Kanders10
I will be emailing you about UM!! You probably can't receiving via PM because I think you have to have 15 posts before you can do that.....look forward to communicating with you and thanks for the offer!!
- Mar 31, '11 by danceluverI just emailed you Kanders10
- Apr 11, '11 by christinenyhi everyone!!
Im soooo happy this website exists haha I got accepted to the ABSN program for May 2011
I cant wait to move down to Miami!! Facebook me...Christine Haungs
- Apr 14, '11 by Tmack3187Hi everybody!!!!
I will be attending the ABSN program in May 2011 as well. I am very excited, but a little nervous since I'm moving down there from Massachusetts. I can't wait to not have to see another snowflake for at least 12 months!! I just joined the facebook group and can't wait to meet everyone.
- Apr 16, '11 by mutemathHey everyone,
Has anyone purchased the books for the summer term. If you have are these the correct ISBN numbers for the following courses?
NUR307 AP: 9780135089811
NUR314 DS: 9781437756845
NUR315 AP: 9781582557243
- Aug 9, '11 by BellaNoorFor those that have been accepted what were your gpa's also does anyone know how many people are chosen for the scholarship?
- Jan 1, '12 by jlandersCan people that were accepted into the May ABSN program post there GPA's and and how many courses they had outstanding when they were accepted to UM?