UF Transfer Process Question?Register Today!
- by usfgirl Feb 5Hi all -
I am applying to UF for Fall 2013 as a nursing hopeful. My admissions status says that it has referred the decision to my college. I have a silly question:
Does this mean that I go ahead and fill out the nursing application, or do I wait on a general admissions decision before I can actually apply?
I realize that I can call Admissions and find this out, but as of right now the office is closed and I was hoping to get an answer tonight. If not, I will be calling in the morning. I am just getting anxious because the application is due March 1.
- 784 Views
- Feb 5 by KatsmeowGo ahead and fill out the nursing application.
- Feb 5 by usfgirlAgain, thank you so much! Good luck to you!
- Feb 5 by KatsmeowGood luck to you too!
Where are you transferring from, if you don't mind?
- Feb 5 by usfgirlUSF
- Feb 6 by KatsmeowOh nice. Are you applying to usf's CON too?
- Feb 6 by usfgirlYep! Are you by, chance?
- Feb 6 by KatsmeowNo just UF and UCF
- Feb 27 by SFC2013hopefulI'm a transfer applying from Santa Fe too!