UF 2013 BSN applicants? - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 5 by usfgirlI am a little confused - do we apply to the CON before receiving a general admissions decision?
- Feb 5 by KatsmeowYes you do
- Feb 5 by usfgirlOk, good to know. Thank you! I noticed that my status said the decision had been referred to my college and the transfer page didn't necessarily say we had to be admitted to apply. Again, thank you. I will be filling out the application very, very soon.
- Feb 5 by KatsmeowYou're welcome
I'm also a transfer student and I applied to the nursing school before I was accepted to UF. As long as you have a ufid you can apply.
- For the questions on the app, what do you think is an acceptable format? I mean, it say's "list," but I don't know if that literally means to list volunteer experiences, etc. My gut says to go with a paragraph form. Any advice?
- I did paragraph form on mine.
- I probably will do the same. Thanks, you are so helpful!
- No problem. Here to help
- One last question, and I will leave you alone
Have you heard about any specific things that the admissions people look for in our responses?
- The only thing I know is that there are not many spots for transfer students. Most seats are reserved for current UF students.