Treasure & Space Coast Hospitals-Stuart to MelbourneRegister Today!
- by pooh1258 Apr 22Hello everyone! I'm looking for information about graduate nurse programs, patient ratios, opinions on work life, and possible wages throughout the multiple hospitals in the region.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation - Both Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) and Martin (Port Salerno)
Martin Memorial Health Systems (Stuart/PSL)
HCA Owned - Port St. Lucie, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
Indian River Medical Center
Sebastian River Medical Center
Health First Hospitals - Palm Bay, Viera, Holmes Regional, Cape Canaveral
Any help you could give would be appreciated. If there are others that I haven't included, please feel free to chime in!
- Apr 22 by CCRNCMC11I work at Martin memorial full time right now, but I just started back in January so I'm still new to the state. I don't know much about the other hospitals. Martin is a great work environment, at least in my unit. Ratios in the icu are 1:2 or 1:1. Med/surg maybe 1:5-7 tele is the same. Pay isn't the best compared to further south but it's competitive for the treasure coast. No new grad program that I'm aware of but they do hire new grads I'm pretty sure. Any questions feel free to ask!
- Apr 28 by pooh1258Where do you work at Martin Memorial? I see they are starting a novice nurse program but I can't really find out much about it. Do you have any idea what the starting rate or benefits are there? Thanks for your help.
- Apr 28 by CCRNCMC11I work in the cvicu. Not sure what the base pay for new grads is but I do know they pay more if you have your bsn. Benefits aren't that great but it's a good hospital to get your feet wet in
- Aug 21 by pooh1258Finally got an interview! Can't wait!