Hillsborough Community College Spring 2013 - Page 89Register Today!
- Dec 11, '12 by dj41106THIS IS FOR ANYONE ATTENDING SOUTH BAY HOSPITAL FOR CLINICALS:
On Certifiedprofile.com do we still have to fill out all the paperwork for Brandon Hospital even though we are not assigned to that hospital?
- Dec 11, '12 by cjacobyYou may need to since they are actually owned and operated by the same people.
I think that Certified Background only includes the things you have to have, because I don't have anything like that on mine.
- Dec 12, '12 by wantobnurseGuys, do you have any recommendations for what type of bag to buy? Backpack on wheels or just a regular backpack? Thank you !
- Dec 13, '12 by rjeudy31Hello all, I know some of you took the cpr class at HCC, I was wondering what the turn around time was for them to mail out the card. I took the class on 12/07/12 so its going on a week now, did it take longer than a week, I forgot exactly how long they said it would take to receive.
- Dec 13, '12 by rjeudy31Quote from wantobnurseHi wantobnurse,Please let me know when you find out. I know Koi has really nice wine pants, but I am not sure if they are port wine or just wine
I went with Cherokee workwear scrubs, based on uniform city's employee input that was the brand to go with. I hope this helps if your still looking for scrubs....
- Dec 13, '12 by lovebug88Hello all,
can someone tell me where to find the Handbook acknowledgement form? I dont see it in the packet that they handed out. Please help!
- Dec 13, '12 by lovebug88Hello all, <br>can someone tell me where to find the Handbook acknowledgement form? I dont see it in the packet that they handed out. Please help!
- Dec 13, '12 by sistermargolovebug88, you can print this form from certified profile . If you click on it right there,where we should post it, it will open up. Fill it in, sign it and post.
- Dec 14, '12 by mramirez0213Hi everyone! hope you all are having a great winter break before we start our journey in nursing. Can anyone please tell me what type of stesthscope we need and what are really comfterble shoes for clinicals? Thank you!
- Dec 15, '12 by cjacobyHey Plant City classmates, check your Blackboard- our class is open & Professor Crews left an announcement. Yay!